- Home »
- Top Low Interest Credit Cards
Top Low Interest Credit Cards
Find the best low interest credit cards in Canada today! From 0% introductory rates, to low 9.99% fixed rates with no annual fee, these are the country’s top low interest credit cards available. You could be saving hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars every year in interest costs with the right low interest card. Don’t pay more than you have to. Start saving now!
Scotia Value Visa Card
- 0.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances for the first 6 months* Save hundreds of dollars in interest a year. Accounts must be opened by June 30, 2018.
- Low 11.99% interest rate.
- Pay down balances faster.
- Simplify your monthly payments.
MBNA Platinum Plus MasterCard
- 0% with no annual fee for 12 months is the best deal in Canada today. 12 months is for a limited time only, usually at 8 months. No other 0% offers in Canada today from what we can see, and 12 months is longest intro period as well. The best Balance Transfer card in Canada today.
- Simplify your finances while enjoying platinum services
- 0% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers✪ for the first 12 full months
- Access to 24/7 customer service
Cash Back Mastercard With No Annual Fee
- Get more for your money with 2% Cash Back on grocery store purchases, no annual fee. Special Offer: 1.9% interest rate for 10 months on balance transfers & cash advances
- No annual fee
- Get a low introductory interest rate of 1.9% for 10 months on balance transfers and cash advances!
- Earn 2% cash back on grocery store purchases (capped at $6 000/year)
American Express Air Miles Credit Card
- Card type: credit card.
- New American Express AIR MILES Credit Card Cardmembers, earn a Welcome Bonus of 500 AIR MILES Reward Miles when you charge a total of $500 in purchases to your Card within your first three months of Cardmembership (conditions apply).
- Earn 1 reward mile for every $15 in Card purchases at AIR MILES Sponsors.
- Earn 1 reward mile for every $20 in Card purchases you charge to the Card everywhere else.