Finding the Best Canadian Credit Cards
- Why Pay for a Credit Card with an Annual Fee? Many Canadians avoid credit cards with an annual fee like they would the plague. But is that always the financially smart thing to do? We decided to take a look at some of the most popular Canadian cards out there to see if and when paying the annual fee is worthwhile.
- Save Money on Groceries by Using the Right Credit Cards Groceries are probably your biggest regular expense after rent or mortgage payments, especially if you have children. But by using a cashback or rewards credit card you can turn those grocery bills into extra cash or travel money!
- Capping ‘Swipe Fees’ Might Be Great for Canadian Businesses, But Bad for Canadian Consumers Reducing interchange fees—the fees that merchants pay to credit card issuers every time they run your card—will increase the profits of businesses across Canada. But will these profits then be passed on to Canadian consumers?
- Best Air Miles Credit Cards in Canada in 2018
- What's the Added Value of a Credit Card with Travel Insurance?
- I Lived the Dream and Travelled the World for a Year. Here’s How I Paid for It.
- Are You a Homeowner? An Emergency Fund Is a Must
- Best High-Interest Savings Account in Canada
- Starwood Preferred Guest and Marriott Rewards Are Merging It’s official: Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) are set to merge in August. Find out what the changes are and how they affect your points, status and credit cards.
Get The Best Credit Card Now. Earn More Today!
Credit card rewards are your ticket to something for nothing – but how do you decide between a rich cash back card or a juicy travel credit card? Compare credit card offers with our handy search tool, that’s how. In days past, comparing rewards credit card based on the loyalty programs involved a lot of high-level number crunching. The GreedyRates rewards calculator cracks the rewards code and delivers the best deals for your personal credit card spend. We rank Canada’s credit cards impartially based on how much they earn you! It’s the smartest and easiest way to find the best credit card Canada has to offer you and maximize your rewards potential.
Compare credit cards the smart way!
Everything you need to compare credit cards is right here on GreedyRates. We update the information on our site daily, to help you find the best credit card deals in Canada. Carry a balance? We’ll help you find the best low rate credit card to manage your purchases if you, woops, forget to pay off your total balance from time to time. Looking for rewards, we’ll help you maximize your earning potential based on how much and where you spend. Finding the best Canadian credit card just got a whole lot easier & smarter.