It comes with a limited time $150 welcome bonus offer, a flat cashback rebate of 1.5% on EVERY purchase, all the time – no caps, limits, categories or tiers, FREE roadside assistance and FREE travel insurance. It’s simple, transaparent and offers premium value meant to rival travel cards.
The BMO CashBack World Elite MasterCard offers a compelling earn rate. 1.5% is what you see and what you get on all your spend, without any restrictions. A refreshing addition to an industry plagued with fine print. The limited time $150 welcome bonus is also stellar for a cashback card ($50 after your first purchase, $100 when you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months). At $150, the welcome bonus, offsets the annual fee, making the card free to try.
BMO CashBack Comparison:
Our competitive analysis reveals that the BMO CashBack card offers one of the richest cash back rates amongst all flat rate cashback credit cards in Canada today. It does particularly well for those who want no limits on the amount of cash they can earn, a high cash back rate outside of gas & groceries, and premium travel insurance benefits.
Why It’s A Winner:
1. 1.5% Cash Back: 1.5% beats out many of the premium travel card earn rates like RBC’s Avion card and CIBC’s Aventura card. While there are some cash back cards that match 1.5% (Rogers MasterCard), and even beat it (MBNA Rewards World Elite MasterCard at 2%), none also come with free roadside assistance, travel medical and trip interruption insurance.
2. Unlimited CashBack: No Caps, Tiers or Categories : There’s no limit to the amount of cash you can earn. You’ll earn 1.5% on everything, without restrictions, it’s that simple. “Up to”, “tiers”, “caps”, “limits” or “categories” are simply not a part of this cards vocabulary. You can use this card anywhere and as often as you want knowing you’ll get a full 1.5% cash back.
3. Premium Perks & Benefits: This card is packed with perks and benefits usually reserved for travel cards. It has out of province / out of country travel medical insurance ($2 million coverage), car rental insurance, trip interruption insurance, extended warranty (doubles original manufacturers warranty) and purchase protection (items insured against theft or damage for 180 days after purchase). It also offers FREE roadside assistance, a value of $69/year.
4. Try It Free For the First Year: With no annual fee in the first year, the BMO CashBack World Elite MasterCard is absolutely free to try. That’s a $120 value that will net you 1.5% unlimited cash back on all your purchases, not to mention premium benefits that more than pay for any annual fee in the ensuing years.
5. Easy Cash Back Process. There’s no need to call in to redeem, no point expiry, no booking fees, no availability issues. Your cashback earnings automatically get credited to your credit card statement every January – just in time to pay off your holiday charges!
There is simply no other credit card in Canada offering an unlimited 1.5% cashback rate on ALL spend, with no restrictions – it’s the highest flat cashback rate in the country.
If you like the convenience and simplicity of cashback, but are tired of the tricks and shenanigans of caps, categories and tiers you’ll love the transparency and earn rate of the BMO CashBack World Elite MasterCard. With no annual fee in the first year, it’s a great time to give it a try.Apply Now!